Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mysterious itchy bumps

So I have had some type of chronic hives for the last 9 months. Some days weeks it's better, sometimes worse. I actually somehow unknowingly got rid of them for two weeks. But they are back right now, for a vengeance. I'm laying in bed tossed and turned trying to fall asleep and bam! Itches attack my right ankle. Now I'm up putting cold compresses and about yo takes one ibuprofen cause my hand it's achy and swollen.

I'm not sure what is causing these reactions in my body. I am convinced it is the food I put into my body. A couple hours ago I area chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and lots of bread rolls from Black Eved Peas. My old friend was our server.

Ok just wanted to document my food and symptoms.
Peace!


I'm back, I hate insomnia it's three am and tomorrow's Monday :( I need another weekend pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment