Monday, May 12, 2014

Summer smoke and school

Haven't written in awhile, I guess life is just streaming by me. My semester just finished and I beat Anatomy and physiology 2's ass with a B! This makes me happy. I gig sick at the end of last week as well and it continued into the weekend... My only weekend of no responsibilities from school on my shoulders... Sick. It sucked. Feeling much better now and started my first summer class. It's a psyc class called Life Span Growth and Development. The content and teacher seem fairly easy but nonetheless it's a 16 week course jammed into 3 weeks. I have a test Friday and another next Friday as well as a project & presentation next Thursday. So, yeah. Other than that, I've started the nasty cigarette habit again after over two years off the cancer sticks. It's absolutely disgusting and lowering my self confidence. Having quit, I gained a sense of strength in myself. I felt as if I could do anything, nothing could stop me. Now, I have smoked for a few weeks now, I feel guilty, unhealthy, anxious. With added guilt I confessed to my love after a week of closet smoking. He is also been smoking. I feel guilty for him starting as well obviously even though he told me he had snuck a couple himself. I guess the lesson to be learned is that I cannot only smoke when stressed. I cannot have only one. I cannot smoke one day and not the next. I hate the spell the smoke has me under. I will be working on this. Hopefully I can post soon about how I have quit. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment