Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sore throat

I have a cold. I never get sick, so I guess "I'm due" or that's what I'm told. Spring break and I'm sick. That sucks so bad. But with so many of my family members having serious health issues, I feel bad to even mention it. My great grandmother broke her hip a few days ago and is in the hospital. She had surgery. My mom had the same injury and surgery over the holidays. My grandmothers husband had emergency bypass surgery that saved his life a couple days ago. The doctors told her it was a miracle he was still a live and he would have been dead for sure within a few hours. 
I started working out with my friend. We run and walk in intervals. She said it's the fastest way to loose weight. We did the first session Friday and our second is tomorrow. I'm excited to see us both transform our bodies. We could both use some happiness.
Eh, feeling icky so I'll get off here. Just wanted to vent. If you come across this and are intrigued, feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment