Thursday, March 6, 2014

Must sleep

My poor 87 year old great grandmother has broken her hip, pretty bad I guess. She lives in another state and I can't even go see her cause I have no money. I can't sleep. It's five am and I need to be up by 7:30 no later than 9 to make to to class on time. (730 because I have to go to the photo lab for my other class but have pretty much decided it probably won't happen on account I cannot function on only two hours of sleep) my throat was bothering me as I lay there trying to fall asleep. Now that I'm somewhat relaxed, I burst out in hives. Inflamed white welts surrounded by redness and covered with itchiness. I hate hate hate hate hate them. It will be an entire year I've had this problem in May, which isn't too far. Right now I have the, in my toes and on my side :( wish me luck world. I'm not feeling great :(

No comments:

Post a Comment