Monday, March 3, 2014

Today is just not going my way :(

Today blows! I ordered my photo paper for class last Friday and the cashier hold me it would arrive at one pm today. That was the only reason I ordered it, my class is at three and that barely hives me enough time to go  to the school and prong my pictures for class before the wicked bitch of a teacher gets there. Well, the paper wasn't there when I arrived to go pick it up. I told the cashier, which was the same one who ordered it or me on Friday, that I would have never ordered it if I knew it wouldn't be here on time for me. Of course she apologized but the fact is it's not there. I had to buy some other paper so I have some for the mean time. I bought matte paper. We gave me fifty percent off. It was only $7 for 50 sheets which is great price but not the right type of paper. So..... I come to school an hour an a half early to print and there is a full class in there and student on the print computer. So, I might not even be able to print before the bitch arrives. Grrrrrrr.... 
On top of all this shit not going my way, I'm not even looking forward to the class. This teacher is so rude and disrespectful. She raised her voice to me and yelled, "what are you doing?! There is no more printing today!!" Not allowing me to print. Then by the end of the class she said only the three people that did print get full credit now it's points off. Like wtf, I was about to print and it would be full credit. This makes me want to drop it. I already checked with my financial aid people and they said I would be okay if I did. I'm trying to stick it out because I want to learn more and I love photography but this teacher just stresses me out and I don't need extra stress. I should just be focusing on Anotomyand Physiology 2.

Staples blows. So does my teacher.

End rant

No comments:

Post a Comment