Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hot tea

I am drinking some hot sleepy time echinacea tea. It's delicious. I love the way a good cup of hot tea can calm my nerves. I know everything is going to be alright and that I'm capable of a lot more than I give myself credit for. (( my deep tea thoughts :) ))
I plan on dying my hair very soon. I am going to do my own highlights like my best friend did on herself and it looked great. She recently cut her hair into a shorter style that looks amazing and looks like a lot less work too. But I don't think I could pull off a shorter doo. But I am definetly going to deep condition and color. I'm thinking brown with light blonde highlights. And I plan on getting a pedicure and eyebrow wax after my surgery, as a way to pamper myself for going through the torture. I haven't dyed my hair or gone to the salon in months. It will feel so good to do that for myself. I will start off this year tumor free, and with a makeover too!  :)
I'm looking forward to this summer so much. I will have my last prerequisite semester under my best and it will be my last holiday before starting the nursing program (hopefully). I can't believe I may actually pull this whole college thing off. It's definitely been interesting so far. I know I am destined to be more than what was dealt my way. I have to achieve it, against all odds. I want a family that I can provide for fully. I want to give my children things I never had. I want to give them a childhood with no worries.
I'm going to make a promise to myself to do a yoga video every day. Yoga is something I really want to continue in my life. I would love to sign up for my teachers classes when I have the extra cash. But for now, yoga videos on youtube will do. 
Tea is getting cold, gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment