Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Medicine shmedicine

Ahh, the good ole middle of the night anxiety attack. It's ironic how I was just thinking earlier how my anxiety has been so controllable since my surgery that I haven't had to take any medicine for intense anxiety. Well, I took one about five minutes ago. I have a weird taste in my mouth, racing thoughts, upset stomach along with this headache I've had for like five hours. I know if I just relaxed I would fall right to sleep. I've been exhausted all day, yawning at work and just feeling very tired. But now I have this stupid feeling of impending doom.
Having these irrational thoughts and feelings of panic for so many years, I begin to mock myself and ask 'So, staying awake will make you feel better how?' To which I do not have the answer other then it is an instinctual feeling to stay alert and aware of how I'm feeling.
Ugh, it's Wednesday morning and I need it to be Saturday.
Are there any real people reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment