Wednesday, January 8, 2014

There, now get off my back!

I wonder what other people do when they are home alone for days. What do you do?
Even if you don't admit it, I think we all are a little off when we are alone in our homes.
Anyway, I have been really getting the most out of my holiday break from school and work. It makes me think, it is worth it to work so hard all semester to have this time off. I absolutely love sleeping in late, or just being lazy. I've also managed to deep clean the entire apartment with the hubby's help of course. We painted a few walls, rearranged furniture, got the carpets shampooed, and donated some of our stuff. It's still being arranged but when it's done it will be so awesome, I am very excited about that. Other than that, today has been pretty low key. It's a week until the surgery. I cannot wait until it's over with omg.... I'm so anxious and nervous. I relate the feeling to a tattoo. Like afraid of the procedure but excited about the outcome. I want to just do it already. I kept the surgery date between only me and the hubby for a few days because my family drives me absolutely insane. Guilt finally took over and I told them today. I just don't want to make a big deal about it. And I would rather talk more about it after it's all over with. I definitely don't need anything making me more anxious about it. Anyway, signing off here, going to go watch something on Netflix.  

No comments:

Post a Comment