Saturday, January 11, 2014

I just want to close my eyes and have all my fears melt away...

I find it incredibly odd how as one grows into an adult they discover all the "things you don't talk to children about". I have loathed this process all along.  I have come to all sorts of realizations of the world as I've aged. Realizing how irking my family is has definitely been one of them. All the questions and concerns are overwhelming. And to be honest, I don't even get drilled that bad. It's just the presence of knowing at some point in this conversation or visit something will be said that doesn't feel good to me. I know it is absolutely selfish to say that but hey, this is my blog, my vent. As I said in my first entry, here is where I will say everything I cannot everywhere else. As the reader, you get all the juicy stuff hehe :) 
T minutes 4 days.. And yes I'm shitting bricks over here. I have actually been getting pain at the site of the tumor since last night. This reassures me that the surgery is probably the right decision to  make. Even though it is the very last thing I want to do, I must. It's getting so nervous about it, it makes me sick just thinking about how I will be that day. I hope I can at least seem strong on the outside. I hope I don't start crying. I hope I don't have a bad anxiety attack. I hope I don't feel dizzy  and nausea. Gah! I'm a wreck! 
School also starts on Monday. I hate that I'm facing a new semester and a surgery in the same week but maybe it worked out that way so I can keep my mind busy and not worry too much.
On a more awesome note, my hubby and I seen a bat mobile today! This guy was totally cruising the neighborhood in a damn bat mobile! It was so awesome! We followed him for a minute and took pictures. I waved at him and he threw he peace sign at me. He was a middle age guy who looked very happy to be getting all the attention. All the vehicles around him including us were smiling and shooting off our cameras. It looked like something straight out of the movies! And he had a young girl, I assume his daughter with him. How cool would that be? I would love to cruise in a bat mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment